Wysong Epigen represents the first important kibble pet food innovation in almost 60 years (patent pending) and moves conventional dry extruded pet foods much closer to the high protein meat-based, starchless foods carnivores are genetically designed for.
Normal grain-free kibbles contains Starch, which is used as a binding agent in its extrusion process. Starch is a fundamental problem in pet foods and it has been clinically proven to cause health issues such as cancer, obesity, diabetes, feline urinary stones and immune deficiency.
Epigen is equally appropriate for both cats and dogs and has the natural flavor and taste that pets truly desire.
Unique Epigen™ features:
- The first extruded dry diet/kibble pet food that is Starch-Free
- Fish formulation for those seeking an alternative meat/protein source, and feeding in variety
- More closely resembles the food your pet is designed to eat
- Contains unprecedented and unequalled meat content, including organic - 60% meat, 60% protein
- Is replete with all the critical food elements Wysong was first to put into pet foods – probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for Dogs and Cats of All Life Stages
- Rich in omega-3s and other essential fatty acids
- Made in the USA at Wysong manufacturing facilities with ingredients from USDA and FDA approved domestic sources
Points Credit : 52.9 points